SentinelOne Inc (S) PT Lowered to $28 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Barclays analyst Kannan Venkateshwar lowered the price target on SentinelOne Inc (NYSE: S) to $28.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infracommerce CXAAS SA (IFCM3:BZ) PT Lowered to BRL7 at Credit Suisse
- Ausnutria Dairy Corp. (1717:HK) PT Lowered to HK$10.70 at Daiwa Securities
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,570 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!