SentinelOne Inc (S) PT Lowered to $25 at Jefferies
- World stocks in red as consumers signal recession ahead
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart to Underweight, Price Target Cut by Nearly 80%
- Euro trims declines after Spain inflation surge
Jefferies analyst Joseph Gallo lowered the price target on SentinelOne Inc (NYSE: S) to $25.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Teradyne (TER) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Overweight
- Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) PT Raised to $79 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!