Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) PT Raised to $7.75 at Northland Capital Markets
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger raised the price target on Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ: SRTS) to $7.75 (from $4.65) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Raised to $72 at Morgan Stanley
- Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.35 at Deutsche Bank
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR44 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!