Sempra Energy (SRE) PT Raised to $147 at Citi
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Citi analyst Ryan Levine raised the price target on Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE) to $147.00 (from $133.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Goldman Sachs
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR185 at Citi
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR490 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!