Selectquote (SLQT) PT Lowered to $1.50 at Citi
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Citi analyst Daniel Grosslight lowered the price target on Selectquote (NYSE: SLQT) to $1.50 (from $2.75) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Selectquote (SLQT) PT Raised to $3 at RBC Capital
- TD Securities Downgrades TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) to Hold
- SelectQuote, Inc. (SLQT) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!