Seagen (SGEN) PT Lowered to $146 at Wolfe Research
- Dollar dishes the pain as new selloff takes hold
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Apple (AAPL) Stock to Buy as Survey Shows 'Consumer Love It'
- Take Advantage of Pullback and Buy Apple (AAPL) Stock - Analyst
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Galler lowered the price target on Seagen (NASDAQ: SGEN) to $146.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Peerperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Apple (AAPL) to Buy, 'Our Survey Says Consumers Love It'
- AK Medical Holdings Ltd (1789:HK) PT Raised to HK$11.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Shandong Weigao Group Medical (1066:HK) (SHWGY) PT Lowered to HK$3.08 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!