Seagen (SGEN) PT Lowered to $146 at Wolfe Research
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen jumps on possible Bank of Japan shift, stocks bounce
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Galler lowered the price target on Seagen (NASDAQ: SGEN) to $146.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Peerperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagen (SGEN) Announces TUKYSA in Combination with Antibody-Drug Conjugate ado-Trastuzumab Emtansine Improves PFS in Patients with Previously Treated HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- JPMorgan Upgrades Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) to Overweight
- Cosmax Inc (192820:KS) PT Raised to KRW174,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!