Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Lowered to $75 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Wells Fargo analyst Chris Carey lowered the price target on Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) to $75.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation Meets with Leading Environmental Partners to Discuss Environmental Justice, Water Quantity and Quality Solutions
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,280 at Nomura/Instinet
- Yamaha Motor (7272:JP) (YAMHF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!