Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Lowered to $45 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
JPMorgan analyst Jeffrey Zekauskas lowered the price target on Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) to $45.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Raised to $92 at Raymond James
- Suntec REIT (SUN:SP) PT Lowered to SGD1.30 at JPMorgan
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!