Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Lowered to $150 at Raymond James
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Raymond James analyst Joseph Altobello lowered the price target on Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) to $150.00 (from $185.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- Malayan Banking Bhd (MAY:MK) PT Lowered to MYR10.07 at Credit Suisse
- HKT Trust and HKT Limited (6823:HK) (HKTTF) PT Lowered to HK$11 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!