Scotiabank Upgrades Eastman Chemical (EMN) to Sector Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Scotiabank analyst Ben Isaacson upgraded Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) from Sector Perform to Sector Outperform with a price target of $145.00 (from $104.00).
Shares of Eastman Chemical closed at $114.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
- Euro Manganese Secures Extension of Chvaletice Development Rights to 2026
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!