Scotiabank Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng downgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $86.00 (from $84.00).
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $80.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) to Neutral
- Jefferies Upgrades ZTE Corp. (763:HK) (ZTCOF) to Buy
- JPMorgan Downgrades BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!