Scotiabank Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng downgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $86.00 (from $84.00).
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $80.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) to Neutral
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21.50 at JPMorgan
- Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!