Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Raised to $110 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street rallies with Nasdaq up 3% as tech takes off
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Truist Securities analyst Barry Jonas raised the price target on Scientific Games (NASDAQ: SGMS) to $110.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Money UK PLC (VMUK:LN) (CYBBF) PT Lowered to GBP2.45 at Deutsche Bank
- MongoDB (MDB) PT Raised to $552 at Macquarie
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFF) PT Raised to GBP6.10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!