ScanSource (SCSC) PT Raised to $31 at Raymond James
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Raymond James analyst Adam Tindle raised the price target on ScanSource (NASDAQ: SCSC) to $31.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK112 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!