Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Lowered to $3 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) to $3.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR69 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!