Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Lowered to $2.50 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Brad Heffern lowered the price target on Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) to $2.50 (from $3.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APA Group (APA:AU) (APAJF) PT Lowered to AUD8.80 at Credit Suisse
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Lowered to AUD26.28 at Credit Suisse
- FirstRand Ltd. (FSR:SJ) (FANDF) PT Raised to ZAR73 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!