Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) PT Lowered to $35 at RBC Capital
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
RBC Capital analyst Brian Abrahams lowered the price target on Sage Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) to $35.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) PT Lowered to $64 at Needham & Company
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) PT Lowered to $33 at Wells Fargo
- Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) PT Lowered to $28 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!