Safety Income Growth (SAFE) PT Lowered to $28 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Barclays analyst Ross Smotrich lowered the price target on Safety Income Growth (NYSE: SAFE) to $28.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to $360 at Piper Sandler Ahead of Earnings
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK420 at Barclays
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!