Safehold (SAFE) PT Raised to $110 at B.Riley
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
B.Riley analyst Matt Howlett raised the price target on Safehold (NYSE: SAFE) to $110.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Lowered to HK$46 at Goldman Sachs
- ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) PT Lowered to HK$163 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!