SPX Flow (FLOW) PT Raised to $48 at Stifel
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW) to $48.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPX Flow (FLOW) PT Raised to $95 at Stifel, Following Announcement Of Strategic Alternatives
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK132 at Societe Generale
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!