SPX Flow (FLOW) PT Lowered to $49 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW) to $49.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPX Flow (FLOW) PT Raised to $95 at Stifel, Following Announcement Of Strategic Alternatives
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK10 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!