SCYNEXIS (SCYX) PT Lowered to $40 at Aegis Capital
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein lowered the price target on SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ: SCYX) to $40.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scynexis (SCYX) Announces BREXAFEMME is Now Available in the US
- Page Industries Ltd. (PAG:IN) PT Raised to INR26,500 at Macquarie
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!