S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $500 at Argus
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus analyst John Eade raised the price target on S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) to $500.00 (from $490.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signature Bank, SolarEdge Technologies and FactSet Research Systems Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P Global to Present at the BMO 2021 Growth & ESG Conference on December 8
- SiTime Corporation Joins the S&P MidCap 400 Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Argus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!