Root, Inc. (ROOT) PT Lowered to $12 at JMP Securities
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
JMP Securities analyst Matthew Carletti lowered the price target on Root, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROOT) to $12.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Buy
- Vivo Energy Plc. (VVO:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.35 at Morgan Stanley
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Lowered to SEK465 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!