Roku Inc. (ROKU) PT Raised to $519 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Wells Fargo analyst Steven Cahall raised the price target on Roku Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) to $519.00 (from $414.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roku Closes Nielsen Transaction, Including Acquisition of AVA Business
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!