Rocket Lab USA (RKLB) PT Lowered to $11 at Cowen
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Cowen analyst Cai von Rumohr lowered the price target on Rocket Lab USA (NASDAQ: RKLB) to $11.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Federal Signal (FSS) to Buy
- Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.05 at Goldman Sachs
- Wise plc (WISE:LN) (WPLCF) PT Raised to GBP8.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!