Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Lowered to $14 at Wedbush
- Wall Street opens lower on fears of aggressive rate hikes
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar gains as Friday's U.S. jobs data looms
Wedbush analyst Henry Coffey lowered the price target on Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) to $14.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rocket Companies (RKT) CEO Buys Another $600K in Stock
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Lowered to INR4,100 at Jefferies
- DA Davidson Downgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!