RingCentral (RNG) PT Raised to $480 at FBN Securities
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
FBN Securities analyst Shebly Seyrafi raised the price target on RingCentral (NYSE: RNG) to $480.00 (from $315.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Reinstates RingCentral (RNG) at Buy
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- RingCentral (RNG) PT Lowered to $425 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!