Rexnord (RXN) PT Raised to $54 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Oppenheimer analyst Bryan Blair raised the price target on Rexnord (NYSE: RXN) to $54.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd. (MYX:AU) (MAYNF) PT Raised to AUD0.50 at Credit Suisse
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Endesa, S.A. (ELE:SM) (ELEZY) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!