Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Raised to $770 at Citi
- Wall Street set for higher open as weekly jobless claims fall
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Citi analyst Steven Zaccone raised the price target on Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) to $770.00 (from $634.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Venator Materials (VNTR) PT Lowered to $3.75 at UBS
- Office Depot (ODP) PT Raised to $50 at UBS
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $320 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!