Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Raised to $660 at UBS
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
UBS analyst Michael Lasser raised the price target on Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) to $660.00 (from $625.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR8.90 at HSBC
- JPMorgan Downgrades Logan Group Company Limited (3380:HK) (LPHHF) to Underweight
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR3 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!