Resonant (RESN) PT Raised to $6 at H.C. Wainwright
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede raised the price target on Resonant (NASDAQ: RESN) to $6.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades LT Group Inc. (LTG:PM) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Downgrades New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) to Neutral
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR770 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!