Rent-A-Center (RCII) PT Raised to $70 at Raymond James
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Raymond James analyst Budd Bugatch raised the price target on Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) to $70.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- i3 Energy plc (I3E:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Canaccord Genuity
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!