Rent-A-Center (RCII) PT Raised to $41 at Jefferies
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Jefferies analyst John Hecht raised the price target on Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) to $41.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR174 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!