Regions Financial (RF) PT Raised to $20 at Argus
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Argus analyst Kevin Heal raised the price target on Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) to $20.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!