Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $75 at Jefferies
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Jefferies analyst Linda Tsai raised the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $75.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) to Buy
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) PT Lowered to $50 at Morgan Stanley
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD128.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!