Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $70 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnston raised the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $70.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Issues Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- Citi Downgrades Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) to Neutral
- Ebara Corp. (6361:JP) (EBCOY) PT Lowered to JPY7,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!