Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $60 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnston raised the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $60.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades VTEX (VTEX) to Buy
- Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR) PT Raised to $18 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!