Regency Centers (REG) PT Lowered to $52 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
RBC Capital analyst Wes Golladay lowered the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $52.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Announces Tax Information for 2021 Distributions
- Nordex SE (NDX1:GR) (NRDXF) PT Lowered to EUR18.70 at Societe Generale
- Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (SBGSF) PT Raised to EUR195 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!