Regency Centers (REG) PT Lowered to $45 at Argus
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Argus analyst Jacob Kilstein lowered the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $45.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Maxscend Microelectronics Co (300782:CH) to Neutral
- Regency Centers Provides an Update on Recent Transaction Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!