Regency Centers (REG) PT Lowered to $43 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnston lowered the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $43.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $85 at Truist Securities
- Bajaj Finance Ltd. (BAF:IN) PT Raised to INR8,000 at Credit Suisse
- Siemens Energy AG (ENR:GR) (SMEGF) PT Lowered to EUR30 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!