Red Hat (RHT) PT Lowered to $165 at Cowen
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen lowered its price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) to $165.00 (from $180.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Trane Technologies (TT) PT Raised to $157 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!