Realogy (RLGY) PT Lowered to $17 at Susquehanna
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Susquehanna analyst Jack Micenko lowered the price target on Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) to $17.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guaranteed Rate Expands Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives and Leadership
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at RBC Capital
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!