Raymond James Upgrades Parsley Energy (PE) to Strong Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Raymond James analyst John Freeman upgraded Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of Parsley Energy closed at $10.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades Encavis AG (CAP:GR) to Buy
- Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) PT Lowered to EUR155 at Goldman Sachs
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF325 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!