Raymond James Downgrades Nutrien (NTR) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Steve Hansen downgraded Nutrien (NYSE: NTR) from Strong Buy to Outperform with a price target of $82.00 (from $75.00).
Shares of Nutrien closed at $63.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (4927:JP) (PORBF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at CLSA
- Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) PT Raised to EUR97 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!