Raymond James (RJF) PT Raised to $148 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst William Katz raised the price target on Raymond James (NYSE: RJF) to $148.00 (from $129.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James (RJF) PT Raised to $141 at Morgan Stanley
- Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN:SW) (PGPHF) PT Raised to CHF1,450 at JPMorgan
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Raised to GBP77.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!