Rapid7 (RPD) PT Raised to $110 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg raised the price target on Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) to $110.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rapid7 Acquires Digital Forensics and Incident Response Open Source Project, Velociraptor
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $960 at Stifel
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!