Range Resources (RRC) PT Lowered to $4 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street notches record closing high on earnings, economic strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) to $4.00 (from $4.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!