Ralph Lauren (RL) PT Raised to $103 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Erinn E. Murphy raised the price target on Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) to $103.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ralph Lauren Debuts Team USA’s Closing Ceremony Parade Uniform and Apparel Collection, Featuring First-To-Market Innovations in Sustainability
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.50 at Macquarie
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesErinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!