Ralph Lauren (RL) PT Lowered to $76 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Heather Balsky lowered the price target on Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) to $76.00 (from $98.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- PowerSchool Holdings, Inc., (PWSC) Prices 39.5M Share IPO at $18/sh
- Samsung C&T Corp (028260:KS) PT Raised to KRW165,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!