Radian Group (RDN) PT Raised to $22 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
RBC Capital analyst Mark Dwelle raised the price target on Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) to $22.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) PT Lowered to AUD7 at UBS
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.55 at Credit Suisse
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Raised to AUD2.45 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!